Discover Monthly Energy Saving Tips!
HVAC Company & Plumbers in Indianapolis, IN & the Surrounding Areas
We Serve Boone, Hamilton, Hancock, Hendricks, Johnson, Marion & Morgan Counties
Our HVAC Company in Indianapolis
Chapman Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing has been offering comprehensive HVAC services to families throughout Central Indiana for over 30 years. As the largest independent Bryant dealer in the area, we pride ourselves on providing efficient, friendly, and dependable service for your home.
Our HVAC company in Indianapolis offers installation, repair, replacement, and maintenance services for:
- Air conditioning systems
- Ductless systems
- Gas furnaces
- Oil furnaces
- Heat pumps
- Geothermal systems
- And more
Featured for Summer: Air Conditioning Services
Chapman Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing has you covered during this heat. We offer:
- Air conditioner repair
- Air conditioner maintenance
- Air conditioner replacement
- Air conditioner installation
Whatever your cooling needs, from urgent AC repair to scheduling a seasonal AC maintenance visit from our NATE-certified technicians, it’s important you know who to call when you need your home comfort back on track.
Contact Chapman, your local Indianapolis HVAC company, for air conditioner services!
Our air conditioning repair, maintenance, and service are available in:
- Boone County: Jamestown, Lebanon, Thorntown, Whitestown, Zionsville
- Hamilton County: Carmel, Fishers, Noblesville, Westfield,
- Hancock County: Fortville, McCordsville, New Palestine, Wanamaker
- Hendricks County: Avon, Brownsburg, Danville, Pittsboro, Plainfield
- Johnson County: Franklin, Greenwood, Whiteland
- Marion County: Beech Grove, Broad Ripple, Indianapolis, Southport, Speedway
- Morgan County: Camby, Martinsville, Monrovia, Mooresville
Your Local Indianapolis Plumbing Company
Our certified and licensed Indianapolis plumbers can handle jobs of any size or scale, helping you get the full plumbing services you need. Our Indianapolis plumbers are professional and friendly, and every member of the Chapman team stays abreast of all of the latest in plumbing technology so that we can always bring you the best in cost-efficient and reliable plumbing service.
We offer plumbing repair, inspections, and installation/replacement for both residential and commercial plumbing systems. Our Indianapolis plumbers offer:
- Hot water heater services
- Water softener services
- Frozen and leaky pipe repair and replacement
- Sump pump services
- Garbage disposal repair and replacement
- Repair and replacement for faucets, showerheads, bathroom remodels, shower pans, and toilets
- And more
Contact Chapman, your local Indianapolis plumbers, for to schedule plumbing services!
About Our Company: 2017 Bryant Dealer of the Year
Chapman was announced the 2017 Bryant Dealer of the Year, an honor among the 3,400 Bryant Dealers nationwide.
Watch our video here about winning the award:
For over 30 years, we have held the proper, professional qualifications to service central Indiana residents with the best result possible for our customers. We maintain a high level of quality among our staff; all of our installers and technicians are trained on a regular, on-going basis.
Our team is:
- Backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee – as part of being a Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer and proud to be serving the community, we offer a superior promise of a 100% satisfaction guaranteed to our customers
- A Bryant Factory Authorized Dealer – proving that our team has met the high standards for superior skills, service, products, comfort as set by leading HVAC manufacturer Bryant
- NATE-Certified – all of our technicians have passed the rigorous testing necessary to quality as NATE (North American Technician Excellence) Certified Technicians
- An Active Member of ACCA (Air Conditioning Contractors of America) – this is the heating and cooling industry’s leading trade organization that commits to a standard of ethical best practices in assurance of quality and professionalism
HVAC License: H0010574
Plumbing License: CO51200005