Servicing Marion, Boone, Hamilton & Hendricks Counties
Are you in the market for a new air conditioner? With the way summers get in Indiana, it’s no wonder you may have used your cooling system to its max. Chapman Heating, Air Conditioning, & Plumbing can help with top-notch AC installation and replacement services in Central Indiana.
Most air conditioners need to be replaced after ten years of wear and tear through the seasons. If you’ve had enough of the energy-hog your old air conditioner has become, you can call us for a quality new air conditioner installation or a replacement!
Do you need a new air conditioner, or to have the old one replaced? Contact us online or call us at 317-643-6286 to talk about AC replacement in the Indianapolis area today!
Will a New Air Conditioner Save Me Money?
If your old air conditioner has been running your energy bill around the block, a new air conditioner could be your ticket to freedom from high energy costs. There are several ways a new air conditioner can help save you money.
Here are the benefits of air conditioner installation or replacement:
- Reduce energy waste – As much as half of the energy used by your old air conditioner could be going directly to waste. New systems, thankfully, are far more energy-efficient than older units.
- Improved lifespan – New air conditioners are designed to last longer! Remember to schedule routine maintenance from time to time to keep your air conditioner running in tip-top shape.
- Fewer repairs needed – If your air conditioner is very old, calling for repairs may be less cost-effective than replacing the unit altogether. A newer unit removes the headache of repairs.
- Improved home comfort – When your new air conditioner works better to keep your home or office cool, you won’t feel the need to keep turning the thermostat down constantly.
- Better access to parts – If you need anything in your air conditioner to be replaced, having a more up-to-date model will help you find cheaper replacement options.
A new air conditioner can help you save more on energy costs and reduce the risks of random break-downs or emergency services. When you schedule air conditioner installation services to replace your system with a new one, we’ll take care of your home or business with the utmost respect for your time and environment.
Talk to us today about your options for a new air conditioner installation!
Reasons to Schedule Air Conditioner Replacement
After a long run, your cooling system will need to be replaced. If you’re not sure when the right time is to replace your air conditioner, ask yourself the following questions:
- Is my air conditioner ten years old, or older?
- Is the cost of AC repairs worth it compared to purchasing a new air conditioner?
- Is my existing unit working below its optimal energy-efficiency?
- Could I benefit from better system features, such as having a programmable thermostat?
Whether you have had to schedule repeated repairs for your air conditioner, or if it has finally given out after years of working, give us a call! We look forward to providing you with a complete assessment of your air conditioner to recommend or perform new air conditioner installation or replacement services.
New Air Conditioner Installation in the Indianapolis Area
Based in Indianapolis, Indiana, Chapman Heating, Air Conditioning, & Plumbing services the areas in and around Brownsburg, Carmel, Fishers, Greenwood, Indianapolis, Lebanon, and Noblesville, Indiana. If you live in the counties of Marion, Boone, Hamilton, or Hendricks, give us a call! We look forward to getting you started with quality HVAC services in Indiana.
Schedule a consultation for a new air conditioner in your Indianapolis-area home with us today by calling us at 317-643-6286!