We all want to avoid furnace issues as much as possible. Your house needs to stay warm all year round, especially during Indianapolis’s rough winters. If you want to avoid furnace repair, or even a complete furnace replacement, it’s important to focus on furnace maintenance. There are countless benefits to a well-maintained furnace, beyond just having a furnace that doesn’t break down! The HVAC contractors at Chapman Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing know all about furnace maintenance and can help you with the heating services you need!
Contact us online or call (317) 291-4909 to learn more about Chapman’s furnace tune-up services today!
What Are the Benefits of Regular Furnace Maintenance?
While you may want to get your furnace tuned up just because you want it to live a long, happy life (which regular maintenance certainly helps with!), there are a lot more benefits you might not know about. Here are a few of the most important benefits to a furnace tune-up:
- Your energy bill could majorly decrease. Your furnace sure knows how to suck up a ton of your home’s power. A well-maintained furnace is an energy-efficient furnace, which could lower your energy by up to 30%!
- You could detect dangers such as carbon monoxide or gas leaks. If your furnace is gas-powered, it’s possible for this gas to leak out if something were to go wrong. Regular furnace maintenance ensures that one of our professional technicians will notice signs of a gas leak before they harm you or a loved one in your home.
- Your furnace’s warranty would be maintained. Most manufacturer’s warranties require that you keep your furnace maintained for up to 10 years. If you ever want to cash in on this warranty, it’d be a good idea to schedule regular maintenance.
- Your furnace will just function better in general. There’s nothing we want less than for you to be cold and uncomfortable in your home during our Indianapolis winters. Furnace tune-ups will ensure that you come home to a cozy and warm house all winter long!
Want to take advantages of these benefits, and more, with a furnace tune-up from Chapman Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing? Call us at (317) 291-4909 or contact us online to learn more!
What Tasks Are Included in a Furnace Tune-Up?
During a furnace tune-up, your technician will perform a number of different tasks. Here’s what you can expect that they do:
- Examine the vents for any leaks or blockages.
- Inspect your heat exchanged for corrosion, separations, or cracks.
- Test for a tight seal on your blower access door.
- Examine the burner for proper ignition and test flame senor to ensure it operates correctly.
- Lubricate motor’s moving parts to eliminate friction.
- Inspect blower and cleaning components, including checking blower wheel to make sure it has no dirt or debris.
- And a lot more!
There are many steps involved in a furnace tune-up session. If you’re curious about a specific one, a Chapman HVAC contractor would be happy to answer your question!
In need of a furnace tune-up in Indianapolis, including Carmel, Fishers, and Southport? Call Chapman at (317) 291-4909 or contact us online now!
High-Quality HVAC Company in Indianapolis
Chapman Heating, Air Conditioning, and Plumbing is dedicated to providing excellent furnace maintenance services throughout the Indianapolis area, including Carmel, Fishers, and Southport. We are incredibly passionate about training our staff members so that they’re the best technicians in the business. To ensure this, we’ve even hired a full-time trainer on our staff to make sure the entire team is up to date on the best practices in the business. We are an honest, caring HVAC company that wants to help serve the Indianapolis community with expert furnace maintenance services!
Start working with Chapman Heating, Air Conditioning, and Plumbing today by calling (317) 291-4909 or contact us online now!