Plumbing Experts in Marion, Boone, Hamilton & Hendricks Counties
Garbage disposals are absolutely ideal for cutting down on waste, keeping a kitchen area clean, and minimizing cleanup after dinners and family gatherings. But great as they may be, they aren’t perfect, and from time to time they might need professional servicing. Are you looking for certified plumbing specialists to meet your disposal repair and maintenance needs? If so, you’ve come to the right place!
The plumbing team at Chapman Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing has been meeting the home and business plumbing needs of clients in the Indianapolis area for over three decades. We proudly offer top-class disposal repair services to all customers in Marion, Boone, Hamilton, and Hendricks counties, so when you need services from a team that you can trust, and a team that won’t gouge you for the privilege, contact Chapman every time.
Dealing with a malfunctioning disposal, or need disposal troubleshooting services in the Indianapolis area? Contact Chapman online now, or dial 317-643-6286 to get in touch with our emergency service team!
Emergency Plumbing Repair in Central Indiana
Our team knows quite well that issues never wait for a “good” time to crop up. A disposal can go down any time, any day, and that includes (and sometimes especially means) the holidays! That’s why we have a trained and certified plumbing repair team on call and ready to help at all times. No matter the problem, and no matter the time or day, we’ll be on the way and ready to help any time you call.
Dealing with a disposal emergency? Call 317-643-6286 now to get plumbing emergency services!
Our Garbage Disposal Repair Services
Disposals aren’t the most complex plumbing appliance in your home. But that doesn’t mean they don’t have quite a few working parts. Each one of these can encounter complications that may leave you without a working disposal, which can result in a stinky sink area or worse. You need experts who can act fast and decisively, accurately diagnosing the issue at hand and supplying a repair service that sets things right immediately.
The team at Chapman is the right set of experts for the job! We’ve been handling services like plumbing repair and disposal repair for years and years, and with the benefit of our equipment and experience on your side you can be certain things will be handled in a timely manner.
Reach out to our disposal experts if you notice any of the following:
- Metal-on-metal grinding or loud noises. Over time disposals can begin to wear out, or mechanical parts may begin to loosen. This can lead to a loud and alarming grinding sound that, if left alone, can lead to the complete destruction of the unit itself.
- Disposal fails to grind food waste effectively. Most commonly this will be an issue with the blades—either they will be dulled, bent, or misaligned. Our experts can diagnose this problem and fix it in no time.
- Disposal is leaking. Plumbing leaks are one of the most potentially damaging issues a homeowner can wind up dealing with. If your disposal is leaking call us right away! Our leak-detection and repair experts can have the issue handled as swiftly as accuracy will allow.
- The disposal is jammed. Jamming can happen when either the wrong kinds of food are placed in the disposal (fibrous vegetables, bones, coffee grounds) or if the blades are bent in a way that prevents operation.
- Disposal refuses to engage when switched on. Though they’re often lumped in with most plumbing appliances, disposals still use electricity. This means it’s possible to encounter issues like loose connections or wire damage, which will require professional service.
Professional Garbage Disposal Repair in the Indianapolis Area
For over three decades our team has been helping home and business owners in the Indianapolis and Central Indiana areas get access to top of the line plumbing service. When your disposal gives you trouble just give us a call and we’ll be there to handle things right away!
Contact Chapman online today to schedule plumbing service, or call us at 317-643-6286 to speak to a plumbing and disposal expert now!