Are you in the market for a new air conditioning system? Well, you’ve come to the right place, because at Chapman Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing, we realize buying a new air conditioning system is a huge decision. That’s largely because what you choose today is what you’ll live with for the next 10-15 years or more. This is why it’s important to budget for the new unit, considering the operating costs, and to analyze the cooling requirements for your home.
Whether you’re installing an air conditioner for the first time or you’re in need of air conditioning replacement in Indianapolis, IN, there’s much to consider from all perspectives. With the way summers can get in Indiana, it’s no wonder you may have used your cooling system to its max. Chapman Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing can help with top-notch AC installation and replacement services in Indianapolis, IN.
Most AC systems need to be replaced after 10 years of wear and tear through the seasons. If you’ve had enough of the energy-hog your old air conditioner has become, you can call us for quality new air conditioner installation service!
Because this decision is so important, we recommend working directly with experts in the HVAC industry when you need Indianapolis, IN air-conditioning replacement. At Chapman Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing, we want to help you find and install the best air-conditioning system for your cooling needs and your budget. Give us a call today at (317) 953-4960 to learn more about the services we offer.
Will a New Air Conditioner Save Me Money?
If your old air conditioning system has been running your energy bill around the block, a new cooling system could be your ticket to freedom from high energy costs. There are several ways a new air conditioner can help save you money.
Here are the benefits of air conditioner installation:
- Reduce energy waste – As much as half of the energy used by your old air conditioner could be going directly to waste. New systems, thankfully, are far more energy-efficient than older units.
- Improved lifespan – New air conditioners are designed to last longer! Remember to schedule routine maintenance from time to time to keep your air conditioner running in tip-top shape.
- Fewer repairs needed – If your air conditioning system is very old, calling for repairs may be less cost-effective than replacing the unit altogether. A newer unit removes the headache of repairs.
- Improved home comfort – When your new air conditioner works better to keep your home or office cool, you won’t feel the need to keep turning the thermostat down constantly.
- Better access to parts – If you need anything in your air conditioner to be replaced, having a more up-to-date model will help you find cheaper replacement options.
A new cooling unit can help you save more on energy costs and reduce the risks of random breakdowns or emergency services. When you schedule air conditioning installation services to replace your system with a new one, we’ll take care of your Indianapolis area home or business with the utmost respect for your time and environment.
Talk to us today about your options for a new air conditioner installation!
Reasons to Schedule Air Conditioner Replacement
After a long run, your air conditioning system will need to be replaced. If you’re not sure when the right time is to replace your AC, ask yourself the following four questions:
- Is my air conditioning unit 10 years old, or older?
- Is the cost of AC repairs worth it compared to purchasing a new air conditioner?
- Is my existing unit working below its optimal energy efficiency?
- Could I benefit from better system features, such as having a programmable thermostat?
But before you start shopping for a new air conditioner, you need to think about the type of system you want for your home. There are a few things to consider when making this crucial decision. Consider the following:
- How big is your home?
- Installing an air conditioner that’s too small or too big affects the efficiency of the unit, and, ultimately, your energy costs.
- Consider energy efficiency
- Air conditioners have efficiency ratings that go up to 20 SEER. The higher the SEER rating, the more expensive the unit. What does your budget support?
- Do you need a ductless heating and cooling system?
- Not all homes have room for traditional ductwork, which means you’ll need ductless air-conditioning replacement.
Whether you have had to schedule repeated repairs for your air conditioning unit, or if it has finally given out after years of working, give Chapman a call or schedule an air conditioner replacement online! We look forward to providing you with a complete assessment of your air conditioner to recommend or perform new air conditioner replacement and installation services.
The Air Conditioning Replacement Process
When you think of what it takes to replace an air-conditioning system, it can seem overwhelming. The good news is that this job is rather straightforward and easy, especially for professional HVAC contractors. When your home already has the ductwork system in place and it has an existing air handler, it only takes a day to install the coils inside the home and the condenser unit outside.
Part of the replacement process when installing a new air conditioner in, or another area around, Indianapolis is removing the existing air conditioner. This includes the disposal process. Luckily, this is something homeowners don’t need to worry about because it’s included in the air conditioner replacement cost.
Before selecting a new air conditioner, make sure you discuss any changes with your A/C contractor. If you’re switching models, you may need upgrades, duct repair, or other changes to support the new system.
New Air Conditioner Installation in the Indianapolis Area
Serving the Indianapolis, IN area, Chapman Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing services the areas in and around Indianapolis, Lebanon, and Fishers. If you live in or have a business in these or the surrounding areas, give us a call! We look forward to getting you started with quality HVAC services in Indiana.
Schedule a consultation for a new air conditioner in your Indianapolis-area home with us today by calling us at (317) 953-4960!
Financing Options Available
At Chapman, we understand how important a functioning HVAC system is for your home. This is why we offer flexible financing options to help you take care of your new HVAC purchase, so you can get back to taking care of what matters most to you.
A well-maintained HVAC system can save you from having to invest in costly repairs down the road. Learn more about our priority maintenance services.