Heating Replacement Services in Indianapolis & Central Indiana
Your heating system is one of the biggest investments you make in your home. Deciding to replace or upgrade your existing unit is a big decision.
Whether you have a gas furnace or a geothermal system, Chapman Heating, Air Conditioning, & Plumbing is ready to help. We’ve provided home and business owners across central Indiana with high-quality, reliable heating replacement services in Indianapolis for over 30 years.
How to Know Your Heater Needs Replaced
In our experience, when a heating system malfunctions, people spend a lot of time trying to decide whether to repair it or replace it. That’s a great question, but it’s also one that you don’t want to spend too much time debating without professional insight.
At Chapman, our experienced, certified HVAC technicians are here to help you make the best decision for your home, which might involve heating repairs! Other times, it makes more sense to replace your existing unit.
Our Indianapolis heating replacement team recommends calling for an appointment if you experience any of the following:
- Unexplained spike in energy bill
- Trouble reaching a comfortable temperature despite changing the thermostat
- Odd noises (clanking, hissing, rattling, etc.)
These warning signs indicate that it might be time to replace the heater in your Indianapolis home.
Choosing the Right Heating System for You
Replacing your heating system is a big deal, and we will take the time to walk you through your options based on your circumstances and our professional opinion.
Here are a few of the different units that you have to choose from:
- Gas furnace
- Oil furnace
- Electric furnace
- Heat Pump
With Chapman’s heating replacement services, Indianapolis homeowners can count on their new system–no matter what kind–being installed correctly in a timely manner.
The Heating Replacement Process
After you schedule an appointment, here is what you can expect from us:
- A specialist from our Indianapolis heating replacement team will arrive promptly to assess your current system, including a heat load calculation and inspecting the ductwork, air handler, and chimney flue.
- Based on this, they will provide their recommendations and work with you to determine the right choice for you.
- When it’s time, we remove any existing components and begin the process. Depending on whether renovations or customizations are needed, the process takes between one and two days to complete.
- Your new system is up and running to keep your family warm all winter long.
When it comes to replacing your heating system, we are here and ready to help. You can count on Chapman for high-quality and reliable heating replacement services in Indianapolis and the surrounding area.
Financing Options Available
At Chapman, we understand how important a functioning HVAC system is for your home. This is why we offer flexible financing options to help you take care of your new HVAC purchase, so you can get back to taking care of what matters most to you.
A well-maintained HVAC system can save you from having to invest in costly repairs down the road. Learn more about our priority maintenance services.