INDIANAPOLIS FURNACE REPLACEMENT | HVAC CONTRACTORS
HVAC Replacement in Marion, Boone, Hamilton & Hendricks Counties
Is your furnace falling behind or causing you more trouble than it’s worth? For most of us, making a change can often be hard, and that can be doubled when you’re talking about a change that could be a significant investment, such as a heating system replacement. But with the professionals at Chapman Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing on your side, furnace replacement in Indianapolis, IN just got a whole lot simpler!
Our heating service teams have been meeting the heating service needs of customers in Indianapolis as well as Boone, Hamilton, and Hendricks counties for over three decades. With the benefit of our extensive experience and knowledge, we can help you get the heating power and comfort you deserve, and ideally, we can even help you save money on your new system installation. When you need service professionals who can get the job done right, you need the team at Chapman.
Seeking a new furnace installation or replacement for your Central Indiana home? For Indianapolis furnace installation, contact the HVAC contractors at Chapman online today, or dial 317-953-4960 to talk to a NATE-certified team member near you!
Furnace Replacement and Installation in Indianapolis, IN
What exactly would you want from your new furnace system? High energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness, of course. Performance is big, and so is dependability, too. Want a team that can match your needs with a system that offers all of the above? Then you’ve come to the right place. Our HVAC contractors have been in the business for a long, long time, and we’re completely focused on your complete comfort and satisfaction.
By taking into account the size and build of your Central Indiana home, your family, and your heating preferences, we can match you with the ideal gas or electric furnace unit. Once the system has been hand-picked by our service pros and approved by you, our furnace installation teams go to work sizing and installing your new system to guarantee top performance and optimized home comfort.
For seamless furnace installation in Indianapolis, call Chapman’s HVAC technicians at 317-953-4960 or contact us online now! We also replace and install heat pumps.
What Is Furnace Efficiency?
If you’ve been shopping around, then you’ve probably seen the term “efficiency” tossed out every which way. But what does it mean? It’s actually an easy thing to answer! In essence, a system’s efficiency is a measurement of how much heat it can generate when compared to how much fuel/resource it uses up. In a gas furnace, the efficiency is typically measured by an AFUE rating, a percent rating that tells you how efficiently the gas furnace uses its fuel. Typical ratings can be as low as 78% or as high as 98% at the top end.
Choosing your ideal system is partially about matching the efficiency of the new unit with your Indianapolis home needs and budget, which is why working with experts when replacing is such a high priority.
Let our heating and air conditioning contractors help you achieve optimal furnace efficiency with our furnace replacement and furnace installation services! Call us at 317-953-4960 or contact us online to learn more.
How Do I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It’s not always the easiest decision, is it? Ideally, you want to replace your furnace system when it’s no longer worth it to try to keep the system running, either from a cost standpoint or from a sanity one. Many situations can actually indicate that furnace replacement will save you money in the long run, including:
- When the furnace is too old. Generally, a furnace, whether it’s gas or electric, is going to run effectively for around 10-15 years—sometimes a bit longer for a gas system. Past that point, you’ll notice higher utility costs, more breakdowns, and overall a much weaker performance, all of which can indicate it’s time to replace.
- When your furnace needs repairs all the time. One repair is one thing, but two, three, or more repairs can end up costing an unnecessary arm and leg. When you’re encountering a situation where you have to call in for repair every year or more, replacing is the more effective option.
- When your current repair needs cost too much. Replacing major components in a system like the heat exchanger can end up costing hundreds if not thousands. In these situations, replacing with an updated unit makes sense, as the long-term benefits outweigh the cost of furnace installation.
- If your furnace routinely underperforms. If a system simply fails to do its job or routinely keeps your Indianapolis home barely above freezing, then you’re throwing money out the window for no gain. Update to a new furnace that’s expertly sized for your needs so you can feel the difference, both in your bank account and in your home.
Have you noticed one or more of these signs? Call us at 317-953-4960 or contact us online for furnace replacement service now!
Finance Your Furnace with Chapman
At Chapman Heating, Air Conditioning, Plumbing, we understand the purchase of a new furnace can come with a hefty price tag that you may have not saved up enough money for. That’s why we offer financing to qualified customers. Currently, we’re offering 72 months of special financing on a new Bryant heater.
When you buy a heating system today, you can pay over time. With approved credit from Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., you’ll receive the following benefits:
- Convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Revolving line of credit that you can use over and over again.
- Special financing where available.
- Easy-to-use online account management and bill payment options.
Furnace Replacement and Installation with Chapman
Ready to reap the rewards of a system that is hand-picked and custom installed in your Indianapolis area home? Then contact the heating, cooling, plumbing, and indoor air quality team at Chapman today! Our heating and cooling experts make a point to provide our clients with only the best in both products and customer service, so you can always rest assured you’ll get the best with us.
Chapman holds the proper qualifications to service Indianapolis homeowners. All of our technicians and installers are expertly trained on a regular, on-going basis and are up to date on the latest makes and models of heating systems. We are certified by the following industry organizations: