Carmel, IN Water Softener Service
Do you know what’s in your tap water? You probably don’t think about it when you pour a drink or run a bath. But if your supply is high in minerals, it can cause serious problems — from corroding your pipes to irritating your skin.
With our Carmel, IN water softener system service, you can say goodbye to the minerals that cause hard H20. We have over 30 years of experience in water softening, a water treatment process that reduces levels of magnesium, calcium, and bicarbonates in your home’s water supply.
In need of water softener system repair? Contact Chapman online for Carmel, IN water softener system services today!
How to Know if You Have Hard Water
Excess minerals can leave warning signs in your bathroom, plumbing system, and even on your skin. If you suspect you need our Carmel, IN Water Softener Service, these are the symptoms to look for:
Noticed watermarks on your faucets and sinks? Due to its mineral content, a hard supply can leave chalky deposits on your surfaces. These are traces of calcium or bicarbonates that remain after the liquid evaporates.
If your pressure becomes weaker, it could be a sign of hard H20. The chalky deposits that get left in your sink can also clog up your pipes, particularly if they’re made from steel. This can cause pipes to become blocked, making it harder for the liquid to get through.
Strange Taste or Smell
The minerals in our drinking water completely change the way it tastes. If your drinking water suddenly starts to smell or taste different, it could mean deposits are building up in your pipes. You may notice:
- A metallic flavor or odor, indicating high levels of iron.
- A sulfurous odor, which smells like rotten eggs. This is a sign of sulfate gas or sulfides.
Issues with Hard Water
Hair and Skin Damage
Have you ever stepped out of a shower to find your skin felt hot and itchy? Mineral deposits could be to blame. Not only does hard water leave irritants on your body, but it’s also worse at washing away soap. This can disrupt your body’s natural moisture levels, leading to sensitive skin and dry, frizzy hair.
This is particularly true if you suffer from a condition such as eczema. A soothing bath may seem a good idea, but without our Carmel, IN water softener system service, it could make your symptoms worse.
If deposits build-up in your pipes, you could be heading for major plumbing problems. Scale can cause your pipes to corrode, disrupting your pressure and potentially causing a blockage.
When you’re washing up, hard water can leave spots of filmy residue on your dishware. This can be incredibly difficult to remove, as the minerals don’t mix well with soap.
High Utility Bills
If your pressure weakens, your water system has to work harder to produce the supply you require. Whether you’re taking longer showers or spending more time washing your dishes, it all adds up — and you’ll have the utility bill to prove it.
Benefits of a Water Softener System
When you use Chapman’s high-quality Carmel, Indiana Water Softener Service, you could notice the following benefits:
- Healthier Skin and Hair: Soft water is far gentler than hard water, which can be harsh and abrasive on your body. After having a new water softener replacement, you may notice that your skin and hair retain their natural moisture, feel less irritated, and don’t dry out as quickly.
- Fewer Plumbing Issues and Breakdowns: Excess minerals can be bad news for your home appliances. Using a softener can reduce the build-up of scale inside your pipes, helping to prevent blockages and low pressure.
- Cleaner Dishes: Washing up with soft water is very effective, as it removes any mineral residue that comes out of your pipes and onto your dishes. You also won’t need to apply as much soap, which will save you money over time.
- Savings on Water Bills: Fed up with paying for water you couldn’t use? With our Carmel, IN Water Softener Service, you’ll waste less H20 and save money on utility bills.
Contact Chapman for Water Softener Services in Carmel, Indiana
Could minerals lower your home’s water quality and be to blame for your blocked pipes and bad hair days? Get in touch with us at Chapman to request an appointment! From water softening system replacements and repairs, our team of licensed plumbers is here to help. Get in contact with us today to see why many homes and businesses in the Carmel and Indianapolis, Indiana areas trust us with their water softening needs. We’re ready to help with all of your home’s water softening needs.
Give us a call at (317) 943-8597 or contact us online to schedule your local Carmel, IN Water Softener Service today.